A Couple Goodies

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyle_battle

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Just thought id upload a few pics of some things i picked up today at the local h.s i love shopping for my nitro its like Christmas every time :hehe:

Items include:
  • Purple Dubro Fuel Filter
  • Ofno 10214 Charger
  • 1200 nimh hpi hump pack
  • Futaba fsu2
  • hpi replacement spur gear
  • two more mccoy 59 g.p's (3 total)
  • Dubro 4 in one g.p wrench W/ tripple plug holder & mounting clip

And i picked it all up for 85 bux :]

***And just to make sure i did do a search for this but didnt get any great answers but this charger is ok to use with my hump pack correct? and about how long should the charge be? :)

And also I'm seeing good and bad things about the dubro fuel filters or well any type of screen filter in general.. some say they dont do anything and that only stone filters work good.. is this true?***

Last edited:
I hear slot of different things about screen filters but I just put a axial screen fuel filter on my car last night so I guess we will see.

the hpi hump pack, what car are you using that on? could i use it on a firestorm?

Thats what i have an hpi firestorm and it makes a huge diff the servos are way faster and stronger

k thanks alot man, I think I'm gonna pick one up, this fits right in the stock battery pack right?

N.p bro anytime and yep it fits with room to spare :D

If the battery box is big enough it'll work. With the hump pack you have 5 cells instead of 4 tiny AA's. More voltage= more power and the larger cells will last 2-3 times as long Also it is a one time cost as well. No replacing AA's every few runs.
To calculate charge time with a wall charger divide the battery packs mah rating by the wall chargers output mah rating. Wall chargers usually put out 100 to150 mah. So you are looking at 12 hours to charge it fully. it'll need 14 hours or so for the first charge.
it will take a few cycles to reach max runtimes.
I suggest you not even bother with a wall charger. Pick up a good Nimh/NiCd charger that can charge 5-8 cells. It'll charge that pack in under 30 minutes.

Last edited:
where can i get a battery pack and charger like that snogg

sorry scrogg

Back