A-arm pins?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chewy84

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I think one of my pins is broken it was sticking out the back keeping the steering from turning. Was wondering was a good set of pins to get

Lunsford Racing makes good pins (titanium). However not 100% sure if they work with factory arms, may have to double check length.

I got rpm arms and if you have a link where to buy them would appreciate it

Last edited:
I had the Lundsford pins in my old maxx. They did bend but were easy to bend back. The stock ones just break. I broke 2 last week on my new maxx truck just driving up & down the road. I would get the the Lundsford titanium ones.

I think one of my pins is broken it was sticking out the back keeping the steering from turning. Was wondering was a good set of pins to get

A dab of CA on the threads will go a long way in keeping them from backing out. As you use the truck the movements and vibrations will loosen the pins and other nuts/bolts. A little CA will help keep them from backing out. Its also a good idea to do an occasional teardown so you dont lose some of those loose nuts/bolts on the track or during a bash session.

Lunsford Ti hinge pins are a big improvement over the stock pins. I prefer the tempered steel black anodized pins from Great Assembly R/C. The Ti pins are a little lighter in weight but only by a few grams, the steel pins are stronger and usually cost less.

The pin was broke in 2 spots just went with some stock ones for now figured I wait till I break some bulks to upgrade them to the Lunsford pins

Back