8ight-t 2.0 4WD Truggy Race Roller

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesus Christ. $700 for a roller!?? They're good but they aren't *that* good.

MSRP man, they'll be in the 500-600 range. The new Losi diffs are sweet. A local Losi sponsored racer runs the new 2.0 buggy, it was untouchable in the corners.

Yeah, forgot Horizon=Losi.

I was talking about this a week ago with a sponsored racer. He said the Losi's are great for European-type tracks or tight technicals but for US-style tracks the Associated is a better handler.

That body is one ugly mo fo! It looks like one of those vehicles that push 747 planes out onto a runway. Not exactly the image I get in my head of a really nice looking RC body.

That body is one ugly mo fo! It looks like one of those vehicles that push 747 planes out onto a runway. Not exactly the image I get in my head of a really nice looking RC body.

+1...i'm not digging the new look. i guess its a good thing i went ahead and ordered the RC8T :)

seriously, what's next, a body that looks like a forklift all in the name of "improved airflow" over the cooling head. on a lighter note, anyone out those new diffs in one of their rigs yet? I've got the last model 8ight buggy before the 2.0 came out. Are the new diffs that much better or can you accomplish similar performance upgrades experimenting with different diff oils like i have...? i'm pretty happy with how mine handles as is.

That would be called a 'tug'.:hehe::p: BTW, I think it looks pretty cool !:thumbup::first_place:

Back