70/30 Throttle control

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motojay

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
How do you use the 70/30 throttle control on the remote? Tried to reprogram into race mode and sport mode and it will not work?? Anyone else have this problem or know how to change it to this mode? I own a Traxxas E REVO ... Servo is a EVX/2

is it the stock remote? If so, it is a little black push it button that you push in and slide left for the 70/30 mode. If it is another remote then sorry, no can do on my part ...

The thing that says evx is the speed control. It's there that you program the different modes. The 70/30 on the remote just gives you less of the trigger for braking; more for throttle. If you flip the switch with the truck on, it'll take off unless you adjust the trim. I'd just leave it alone. 50/50 is easier to control anyways.

yes it is the stock remote... 4traxxas E-revo just wonderin if anyone can help me set it up for the 70/30 trigger controll. it dont seem to work!!! i hit the swich 70/30 when off.turn on and nonthin..tryed to re program with 70/30 on,the light on the speed contro dont come 0n but turn the 70/30 back to 50/50 and works!! help..anyone????

it doesn't do anything to the truck. the 70/30 physically moves the trigger a little forward on the controller. this gives you more throw for throttle and less for brake. it doesn't make your truck faster, and you have to reset the trim when you do it so the truck will sit at idle and not take off backward.

it doesn't do anything to the truck. the 70/30 physically moves the trigger a little forward on the controller. this gives you more throw for throttle and less for brake. it doesn't make your truck faster, and you have to reset the trim when you do it so the truck will sit at idle and not take off backward.

thank you beason...

yes i know it wont make faster...