Sold / Found 6s ESC for a Kronos XTR

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starfox2005

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
  3. Boating
Hey guys
Just wanted to see if anyone had a ESC & motor for sale that could be used in a Kronos XTR I have a motor that might work but probably need a ESC. Looking to see what the used market is. Thanks!

Bump

You can usually get an arrma esc pretty cheap at JennysRC. The BLX185's can be found on ebay, but they run spektrum 150's now.
Do you recommend the Spektrum firma 150a ESC?

It's not something I'd buy retail, but it's a good esc. If I were to pay retail to get something comparable, I'd get a hobbywing max8. But if I were getting the esc for a kraton or outcast sized vehicle, I'd get the max6.

If I wanted something cheaper that would get the job done, a take off firma 150 isn't a bad unit. My bashing buddies run them in their RTR's and they seem to do fine.

Bump
It's not something I'd buy retail, but it's a good esc. If I were to pay retail to get something comparable, I'd get a hobbywing max8. But if I were getting the esc for a kraton or outcast sized vehicle, I'd get the max6.

If I wanted something cheaper that would get the job done, a take off firma 150 isn't a bad unit. My bashing buddies run them in their RTR's and they seem to do fine.
I have someone that is offering to sell me a New in box firma 150amp ESC for $45. What would you say as far as the Spektrum issues and fires?

Status
Not open for further replies.