.32 nitro motor

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tcal626

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Boating
Has anyone installed a .32 motor into a losi LST… I just want to know…

D3B48ED4-2E18-4471-B72E-8F3EB8689571.jpeg

Has anyone installed a .32 motor into a losi LST… I just want to know…

View attachment 151143
Welcome to RCT bud. What is it that your asking is it possible? Yea. What are you looking for more power. What are you engine are you running now

Welcome to RCT bud. What is it that your asking is it possible? Yea. What are you looking for more power. What are you engine are you running now
Yeah I want to say I came across a build on here but can’t find it. And yes just more power. Currently running a dynamite big red monster .28 motor.

The LRP .32 is a serious beast. They had carb problems in the past, but I think the new ones are good - looks like they are using an SH carb now from the pic. (Actually I think SH makes the engine).

Yeah I want to say I came across a build on here but can’t find it. And yes just more power. Currently running a dynamite big red monster .28 motor.
How heavy is your lst? My savage is too fast for me with the .28
The LRP .32 is a serious beast. They had carb problems in the past, but I think the new ones are good - looks like they are using an SH carb now from the pic. (Actually I think SH makes the engine).
Where can i order lrp engines?

Last edited:
How heavy is your lst? My savage boohgiss with the .28

Where can i order lrp engines?
I can’t really put a number on it. But with the .28 motor it flys brotha, no issues what so ever. But I did do the break in period which could have helped. I just want it to go faster, which can be dangerous due to the limitations on parts which can break.

974EC11D-626B-4DFB-A9F3-973F586CECE7.jpeg

E3A1A7F8-C322-4336-B5F7-7A5996DA70CB.jpeg

I can’t really put a number on it. But with the .28 motor it flys brotha, no issues what so ever. But I did do the break in period which could have helped. I just want it to go faster, which can be dangerous due to the limitations on parts which can break.

View attachment 151157

View attachment 151158
You should get one where you can get parts then put a .32 in it. It would suck to have it break and not be able to find parts for it