3 Project Pain !!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThunderTiger

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Ever hear the saying "Do one thing at once before starting something else" ?? no ? nor have i !! :hehe::hehe: :p: That's why i have FIVE projects on the go at the same time.

Ahh well, here are my "Current" projects.

Project 1 & 2

On the left:

Ok, here we have my "E Bay Build" project. This buggy has been built entirely from spare parts purchased from ebay with the exception of the engine and fuel tank. All that remains to be fitted are the front knuckle balls, rear drive shafts, engine header pipe, 14t clutch bell, fuel line and factory Servo's (anyone got any for sale ??)

On the Right:

Here, we have my "Project speed and durability" buggy. Again, a thunder Tiger EB4 S2 Pro. This buggy is having a "Money is no object" upgrade and "Enhancement" build carried out on it. Yet to be fitted are a Buku Neutral Exhaust system, N20 System, Digital Servo's, a select few EB4 S3 upgrade parts, a 20t or 23t clutch bell, Aluminum Diff Cups, EB4 S3 hellical cut diff spur and main gears, Spektrum receiver unit, stiffer roll bars and a few Factory upgrades still need either fitting or purchasing.

S1051623.gif

Project 3:

Here, we have yet another EB4 S2 Pro Buggy. This one however belongs to my fiance. Not my project, but do it i must. This buggy is to be converted to electric. The engine and fuel tank were sold (!!!!) to me for my e bay build on the grounds that this conversion gets done !. That was six months ago. So, does anyone know where i can get a motor mounting plate from for this little beast ?

EB4_3.gif

Project 4

Thunder Tiger EB4 S2 Pro Buggy Number 4 !!! (That makes three that i own now) Cheers Bartek, it's a great rig :thumbup:

Not sure what to do with this one, i'm running out of ideas. However, i have put my XTM 1/7 Buggy wing on to make a start.

SUGGESTIONS AT THE READY AND.............FIRE AWAY GUYS !! :whhooo:

S1051642-2.gif

Doesn't look too bad. Now, wheres my tool box gone and where are those parts hiding....................:hehe:

Projects 5 (T/Tiger TS4-N), 6 (Tamiya Mini Cooper) & 7 (Cheapo Bug Van upgrading) will have to wait to be added. but add them i will !! :hehe::hehe:

Last edited:
take that supercharger off the buggy you are going to screw up your motor that way. btw nice rigs

I already had that convo suicide, that supercharger is staying put !

Thanks for the comment on the rigs tho....

i looked on there site but they dont show anything
http://www.rc-monster.com/index.php
get with these guys they might be able to make one for you

my truggy has there mount and a few guys on here use there mounts great parts for sure

I always have multiple projects but anymore these days I've been focusing on finishing one before I seriously tackle another. The other stuff just stays on the backburner until I'm ready to work on them

the best thing is to start one at a time :hehe:lol look who s talking i have the same disease nice cars keep it up

Hardly a pimper, more a "i wanna go faster and not break" buggy.

speed ? at the moment 0 mph. i havent run it for a bit. Actual max speed ? You Tell me, not had it radar tested yet.

yo dawg...i hope you know that that supercharger will only tear the poop outa your engine...it does the same thing as basically leaning out your fuel mixture...so even if you richen the car to avoid overheating...its still going the same speed!

yo dawg...i hope you know that that supercharger will only tear the poop outa your engine...it does the same thing as basically leaning out your fuel mixture...so even if you richen the car to avoid overheating...its still going the same speed!

me and him had this arguement allready lol..it's no use

me and him had this arguement allready lol..it's no use

i dont wanna see him kill his engine tho (its always sad when an engines life ends prematuraly due to abuse :[

altho i dont think i should be talking...the inside of my engine is rusted and it still works fine xD

i dont wanna see him kill his engine tho (its always sad when an engines life ends prematuraly due to abuse :[

altho i dont think i should be talking...the inside of my engine is rusted and it still works fine xD

ya one of my engines is all rusty to lol...and he said he can replace it if he has to so whatever lol

Well I think the SuperCharger has a certain "cool" factor to it....but after watching the video posted here the other day....it's not cool anymore. These Nitro engines can be a pain to tune sometimes WITHOUT a supercharger....so adding that layer of extra hard tuning and running it too rich....it's just not worth it. $150 SuperCharger to ruin a $150 motor doesn't seem to add up to me. lol

It's called heavy duty fun and experimentation !! lol. But the super charger is staying put.

I got plans that involve the amount of boost that it creates.

As i said heavy duty fun and experimentation.

Besides, if i fry my P+L, i'll change it out along with the conrod and the bearings at the same time.

Hmmmm............ i wonder how i got three for myself now....OH YEAH, i boughtr one off you !! lol :hehe:

LOL, i don't look at it like that bartek.

Way i see it, Each rig will be different , as in 1 Stocker, 1 lightly modifed and 1 heavily modified rig. Besides, it gives me something different to run as well. I get bored running the same rig all the time.

Back