3.3 using its gas way to fast!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bduce77

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I'm set at factory settings and it runs perfect. but I seem to be going threw my tank of nitro 2X faster then before! (maybe I have the slipper to tight?)

I'm set at factory settings and it runs perfect. but I seem to be going threw my tank of nitro 2X faster then before! (maybe I have the slipper to tight?)
Actually yeah my 3.3 is goin through 20% pretty quick too, don't remember being that bad, I'm I'm just about lean but still have the light blue trail

temps have always been high on my truck, no leaks. runs good, blue smoke. just lately using a lot of fuel fast!

mayber airfilter?

This brings up a good question....what's the actually running time for a tank of fuel? I get about ten to fifteen minutes at half to full throttle. Does this sound normal? Thanx.:\

If the temps are high and it's smokin' good, there is probably a leak. Or the hsn is rich and the lsn is lean. Using too much fuel on the throttle and getting starved when you let off, causing it to heat up. 10-15 minutes sounds pretty normal for going through a tank of gas.

Back