Sold / Found 2wd Slash, Castle SCT/3800kv,Bodies,Savox Servo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Racer 1966

What are we doing today?
Supporter
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Over the next couple of months I am going to be liquidating most of my r/c collection to work on a full scale car with my son. I'm starting with these latest additions to my herd:

2wd Traxxas Slash ROLLER. This is a well used truck and was not originally a VXL version. There are a few RPM parts on it and does come with the stock tires/wheels and body. The body is rough/cracked but with some shoe-goo band-aids it would last a while as a basher. $90 shipped

2 Clear Short Course Bodies. These are not factory bodies,they are home made and are a bit thin is places with some blemishes. Painted they should look good and work great. $45 shipped for both.

Castle Creations Sidewinder SCT ESC with 3800kv 4 Pole motor and cooling fan. Light use,looks nice. SOLD

Savox 1258TG servo. Low use - looks new with packaging. 166oz/.08 sec @ 6V Nice $55 shipped

Full set os Losi Strike SCT tires/wheels - used. 12mm Hex rear/bearing front -$20 shipped

Full set of Kyosho SCT tire/wheels - light use - all 12mm hex -$20 shipped

*******PICS ARE UP! *******

May fudge pricing a little or make a better package price but I don't HAVE to sell so I'm not giving it away. Shipping is CON US ONLY!

slash1.jpg

slash2.jpg

slash3.jpg

slash4.jpg

sc-bodies.jpg

sct-motor.jpg

savox-servo.jpg

strike-tires.jpg

kyosho-tires.jpg

Last edited:
I would be interested in the castle motor and esc

Last chance - I'll throw in a clear body with the roller or drop the price to $75 shipped,both sets of tires/wheels for $30 shipped and knock $5 off the servo. Also have a Traxxas 2055 servo I'll throw in with the roller.

Just noticed the Strike tires pic wasn't working,fixed. Also note they are not new so I updated the description.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back