2845 motor and esc

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BULLSCHMITT

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Need some help finding a good 2845 brushless motor to replace the stock motor and esc in my q903, it’s a 1/16th. Thanks guys.

theres alot of motors and esc that will fit your mini truck.. the key is how many kv are you looking 4 Id check on motor mount and other things to see if I could fit a 540 size motor in that...esc again want to look at footprint size ..speed? then higher kv that old motor. crawling trail running.then way lower kv...mini esc/combo is key

theres alot of motors and esc that will fit your mini truck.. the key is how many kv are you looking 4 Id check on motor mount and other things to see if I could fit a 540 size motor in that...esc again want to look at footprint size ..speed? then higher kv that old motor. crawling trail running.then way lower kv...mini esc/combo is key
Ide like a little more speed but I want to run on 3s as hard as I want so I might just go with a new esc ide like to go 80 amp but can't seem to find one to fit in this thing

Back