22s roller vxl

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Form

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone have experience using a VXL 3s with the Losi 22s roller?

No sir, I thought about it too for .5 seconds. Their warranty is garbage 🗑️. Still looking for a motor for my roller. Overwhelming so many choices and what will fit.

fyi its a non censored esc and your gonna put it in a drag car ..not the best results but it will work so whats the motor plan along with gearing?

No sir, I thought about it too for .5 seconds. Their warranty is garbage 🗑️. Still looking for a motor for my roller. Overwhelming so many choices and what will fit.
I’ve had that system in my roller for a couple weeks now, only a few passes. Still learning everything honestly, only time will tell. I basically overhauled the suspension this week, out of the box it’s a disaster. No weight transfer, bottoms out in the front, no droop, and a couple shocks were low on fluid… this was from the factory. Fairly easy to straighten out though

Shocks are a must, and the front end 1 tire would lift before the other. You are correct out of the box it needs help. I had an rtr but sold it at 149 on sale I figured what the heck all I need is a motor ESC combo. Motor ESC you have is quick I had it in a 4tec.

fyi its a non censored esc and your gonna put it in a drag car ..not the best results but it will work so whats the motor plan along with gearing?
Yea I know it’s not ideal, but I had the system sitting, and the rollers went on sale so I went for it. Still brand new so it’s enough to get my feet wet
Yea I know it’s not ideal, but I had the system sitting, and the rollers went on sale so I went for it. Still brand new so it’s enough to get my feet wet
Also I put a 30 tooth pinion with the 84 tooth spur

Last edited: