.21 force head button

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Childresshunt

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
well I bought a ofna lx one for really cheap a while back and when I got it after pulling the glow pkug I realized it was wanting to crossthread goimg back in so have been very cwreful with it well after running ot off and on for about 2 months now I got it out uesterday to run it and had to pull the glow plug went to put it bavk ib and stripped the head button anyone no of a head button cheaper than 40 buvks that will work with it

Thanks for the reply deff appreciated. i just refuse to pay 40 bucks for a head button when i dont even know how much fuel has been run thru the motor. its still got good compression and runs strong but i just dont like paying that much Especially when i could buy a new motor for 60 bucks more.

Yeah $40 is a bit much for just a button head. I tried to find one on ebay but no luck so with ofna when all else fails pull up the pdf file from google get the part number and refer to the ofna parts warehouse. Reasonable prices and great accessibility.

thabks for the advice ill deff remember that I ordered the button yesterday

Back