2.4 Ghz freq and bluetooth and wifi

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kswiencki

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Just a stupid/weird question..

I know that bluetooth and wifi is on the 2.4ghz. just wondering if i went 2.4ghz would my bluetooth headphones mess with it/ get noise in my headphones? I wear them regulary when running the trucks. any body know?

as far as I can tell there shouldn't be any issues. Bluetoopower ces don't output with enough power to affect anything really. As far as Wifi... I've run my micro on Spektrun in the same room as my wireless router and havn't noticed any issues with my car at all.

2.4 is specifically designed NOT to cause or receive interference. It will cause a little static if you get too close to the device but other than that you should be fine.

sweet... can't live without my HT820s... best freakin headphones out there PERIOD.

i use them when i go running... kind of like a soundtrack to the chaos lol

Last edited:
sweet... can't live without my HT820s... best freakin headphones out there PERIOD.

i use them when i go running... kind of like a soundtrack to the chaos lol

I just looked into those. They look pretty nice. I recenlty purchased a set of Samsung 850 (I think that's the right model number) to go with my Instinct. Pretty darn nice headphones. I'm sure there are better but these were marked down to $50 from $80 so I had to take advantage of the sale. I saw the earbud Motorola set as well but I'm not a fan of earbuds. I've never had a pair that fit all that great and sounded good too. It's either one or the other for me :shrug:

man you should of went with the HT820s! I've put mine through hell and they still sound awesome!!!!!!!!!! and the battery still lasts all day and there 3 years old!

Back