1st step towards 6million dollar man

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sv250

RCTalk Talkaholic
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Youve seen the outside, here's what's inside my ankle

C5F8447C-314E-4807-AF5B-06F1A2BB8FFB-1788-0000058CB66E2A57.jpg

Last edited:
Don't know if there's any titanium? Might be the $6 man.

Man that looks like it hurt. Is the hardware staying in.

Looks painful for sure. I've had some stuff holding my right shoulder together since '09. The strength was the hardest thing to get back, but I"m happy to report that it's now better than the left one is. Having the shoulder worked on motivated me (eventually LOL) to adopt a workout routine, quit smoking, and hit the things I want to do harder than ever. Hit the rehab hard my man, and really push yourself, and you'll be happy that you did. I was told 4-6 months before I'd be back to riding. I went to the local college, and did rehab with the folks that handle the athletes there, and was back in the saddle in 10 weeks, with my ortho's blessing.

Yes hardware stays in. I have been hitting rehab hard. My balance sucks though.

It will get better. You'll be able to when the weather changes for quite a while, though....

I have 2 8'' titanium rods in my back with screws since 2006, I was out of comission for almost a year, still hurts all the time, but nothing like it did before, it was either have the surgery or be in a wheelchair before i was 30, am 34 now and going wide open :D