.10 engine

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxboost

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hi all. i have a kyosho pureten gp spider mkII that has a kyosho gs11r .10 engine. my question is.... should i buy go-fast accesorries for this engine or buy a new and powerful engine? one thing that kept me from not buying powerfu; engines is because it doesn't come with a warranty, which is bullsh!t. I've search for tuned pipe for my gs11r engine and came up with only one brand and its PURETEN, they selling the pipe and header for 65 dollars and 2 speed tranny for 35, should i buy these? or buy a new powerful engine? but I'm scared the powerful engine will mess up and i wont get my money back. anyone running .10 engine? tell me what yall think.

Ok ill offer some opinions ... first how many gallons of gas you got through it .. then if you dont wanna chage the engine go for 2 speed conversion and pipe ..but you might be happyer with a more powerful engine ..

I'm not running a 10 but you usually dont get to many responces in the touring forum

Rob:banana:

a .21 is unheard of around here...wow i didnt know they got that small lol:)

and they get even smaller after that i have a little mill called a o49 it's so small that it doesn't even have a heder and is a very nozie thing:confused:

wow now that I'm reading i realized a put .21....hehe .10 i mean lol

Back