1/8 scale tires??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisnitro

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hey does anybody know where i can get the best deal on tires...tired of paying way to much for them,they wear out to fast...

Edited - Sorry - I thought you were referring to onroad. My mistake.

Last edited:
I have found that the Knuckles have been the BEST wearring tires and are very multi-purpose. I have run 25+ tanks through on this new set and showing virtually no real sign of wear compared to others I have run. The set before were pro-line pins and I smoked those and turned them to slicks in 3 tanks.

So if you find an inexpensive set of ProLine knuckles I would say you will be VERY happy with them.

and the panther chameleon, chameleon 2, and gecko all look like they will wear very well... they look like knuckles actually.

www.panthertire.com

L8r,

Garrett

I have four of the ProLine Knuckles Çh®i§tiªñ suggested. My LHS had them for $30 a pair pre-mounted on white dishes. $60 for a set of tires is kind of steep, but like Çh®i§tiªñ said they don't wear out. I love em.

-Rob

I saw a pair of panthers get wore out from brand new this last weekend when I was racing. I'm not saying there not good because they are they are just real soft. Go with a harder compound if you want to save tire life. Like anything else there is a trade off and its with the handeling and traction but not too bad. I run hard compund even when I race for the simple fact I am not using expensive tires for a day of racing until I have sponsors that pay for that. And I dont see that happening any time soon.