• GIVEAWAY: ASSOCIATED DR10 DRAG CAR and GIFT CARD!!! ENTER NOW!!

1/5 scale monster truck for bashing

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Demonwolf14

RCNT Rookie
Reaction score
So I found this thread…..had the same question…[email protected]……any progress?
olds97…… thoughts on K8S update?
HPIguy……Imthisclose to pulling the trigger on K8 EXB later this fall when I get my bonus check, depending on what size it is.

I’m thinking the big Losi May not except the Heights it may be falling from when I do launch whatever I buy next. And I know that the X max is as tough as nails as a basher, but I do have some wide open spaces and I heard about it it’s handling and speed and going into corners etc. Didn’t mean to hijack this thread but I asked the exact same question…….thanx
Np, you can utilize and hijack the thread :) i had to put the purchase on hold for a couple months since i just had knee surgery. I am still very much interested in the xmaxx and the kraton 8s. Once i start getting the ok from the doctor so i can lift weight again, i will start looking again.

Jon NC RC

RCNT Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
Np, you can utilize and hijack the thread :) i had to put the purchase on hold for a couple months since i just had knee surgery. I am still very much interested in the xmaxx and the kraton 8s. Once i start getting the ok from the doctor so i can lift weight again, i will start looking again.
On my end, any purchase will be waiting on a bonus check that I have been getting towards the end of the year. Depends on if I get it this year or not of course and how much it is…….been doing all kinds of due diligence…..still thinking XMAXX for you??

Demonwolf14

RCNT Rookie
Reaction score
On my end, any purchase will be waiting on a bonus check that I have been getting towards the end of the year. Depends on if I get it this year or not of course and how much it is…….been doing all kinds of due diligence…..still thinking XMAXX for you??
So far, yeah, still thinking about the xmaxx 😀 the only real difference is that locally from what i can see, i can only get the kraton 8s, no one carries the xmaxx.

Jon NC RC

RCNT Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
So far, yeah, still thinking about the xmaxx 😀 the only real difference is that locally from what i can see, i can only get the kraton 8s, no one carries the xmaxx.
Wow.... thats different........how about online (Amain, etc)

StonerRC365

BASH IT SEND IT FIX REPEAT
Supporter
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
No one had it locally either here in jersey.. I had to get it on line from BeachRC. In NC
Wish you all the luck and best in your recovery bud.. I've had hip replacements. So I know your pain....👍👍👍don't worry the X will be there when your ready...

WickedFog

Hardcore RCNT User
Supporter
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
If you are still debating about a charger, this one is a little beast..
https://www.racedayquads.com/produc...c-battery-charger?_pos=1&_sid=3429df7ec&_ss=r

It charges faster than any I have owned, has a wicked menu (same as ISDT chargers), and I love the fact it uses XT60 plugs instead of the banana plugs. It will also wirelessly charge a phone if your phone supports wireless charging. On top of all that, it is really small and just a quality charger.

StonerRC365

BASH IT SEND IT FIX REPEAT
Supporter
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
If you are still debating about a charger, this one is a little beast..
https://www.racedayquads.com/produc...c-battery-charger?_pos=1&_sid=3429df7ec&_ss=r

It charges faster than any I have owned, has a wicked menu (same as ISDT chargers), and I love the fact it uses XT60 plugs instead of the banana plugs. It will also wirelessly charge a phone if your phone supports wireless charging. On top of all that, it is really small and just a quality charger.
Thats a pretty cool little charger man👍👍. I like it need a small one for travel.. its apain to lug around the "venom quad charger"