1/10th Sand Rail kits...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's sweet, but I wouldn't pay that much for an electric one, since I don't really have the need for one and you would need a high dollar brushless lipo setup to power it as it should be. And besides, they stole Joe's seats.

Yeah, too pricey for an electric kit. If it included a speedy it would be a little more reasonable.

Will all the room in the rear, you could put a rear trans/engine assembly in there from a jato or other 1/10 stadium truck I bet. A few extra holes... then you ditch the seats entirely for your fuel tank, t/b servo and your money!

That's ridiculous! $600 with no motor no ESC, and no electronics, no paint on the body panels and no batteries.
By the time it's ready to run, you've spent more than a Baja would cost, and this one is only 1/10 scale. No thanks.

That's exactly what I was going to say, you could buy a baja for that, and have a real large scale sand machine Maybe that price is kinda like the Savage XL retail price of 800, and it will be a lot less once it goes on sale.

I guess it's just one of those niche type of vehicles.. like the new F1 car by Serpent.. although that car is expensive for it's scale at least it has some cool and innovative features. the only thing cool about the dune buggy is that's it's hand made. Somebody is trying to get decent money for their time.

Agreed on everything said, BUT check out those beadlock wheels on the same site! Almost impossible to get quality like that in Australia.....

Everything i've seen that they make is 1st class. I just wouldn't spend that much on that buggy when I could ahve a baja. As for the F1 cars, they are an engineering masterpiece. The precision and the structural integrity of that car from what I've seen seems to be second to noe.

When I was looking for Savage bling I came really, really close to getting a set of 40s from them. Trouble is, if I had those wheels, my Savage would be reduced to just a shelf queen.

Back