1,000 Posts!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Retread316

Adrenaline Junkie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
No, not for me...for the forum!!

It's the first forum on R/C Nitro Talk to hit 1,000 posts - this is the 1,000 post for the T-Maxx Forum!!

YeeeeHaaaaa...we're on our way to fame and fortune (at least in our little minds anyways)....

:banana:

oh i thought you meant i had hit 1,000:banana: or should it be 1,001;)
things will start to pick up faster soon cos autumn is on its way over here.

So who will be the first member to hit 1000 posts? I have an idea but am not positive.

As WoodiE would say, not bad for a forum that's only 3 weeks old.

And as far as the first to 1000, it won't be me. But then again, I work. And do have to spend time in other places then here. OK I'm just kidding. Really!

I'm just waiting for the new OS engine that I'm going to win to be delivered.....

We did it...1000 posts and more to come...

I'm really liking this forum over the TRAXXAS one...there's a long list of not-so-experienced, very young (no offense to the youngsters that may be here already), bothersome members on that forum...may they not find this one and clutter it with useless drivel...:beard:

clutter it with useless drivel...

sorry i`ll stop posting then:confused:

Sky have you voted on the front page,new forum could be supermaxx;) :banana:

Doing it as we speak...thanks for the tip...;)

Originally posted by Easy-MAXX

sorry i`ll stop posting then:confused:

I have yet to see you post useless drivel. Michael C., Jason 399, Turbo10/11. etc...from the TRAXXAS site are the types I refer to...what a pain in the ____ (fill in the blank with your expletive).

Hahahah - hit the nail on the head with that one!

No drivel here! Just good ole guy talk! No offense to any woman that may be here ;)

Originally posted by Candyman
I'm just waiting for the new OS engine that I'm going to win to be delivered.....
What Woodie is giving out two that is SWEEEET. X

O’ come on now.
Id like to see Turbo 10 (My best friend) stick his pimple-ridden face into this forum.
I still go to the Traxxas forum and poke around but it has lost it allure. It’s a great place for new people to get an understanding of the Maxx. I just get a bit board with the same questions day after day.

Originally posted by FastEddy
O’ come on now.
Id like to see Turbo 10 (My best friend) stick his pimple-ridden face into this forum.
I still go to the Traxxas forum and poke around but it has lost it allure. It’s a great place for new people to get an understanding of the Maxx. I just get a bit board with the same questions day after day.
Say it LOUD Brotha Man Preach it to the people... Let the mans voice be heard.
I got a great amount of info from the Traxxas Board but there is so many inmature people,,, notice I didn't say kids because they are not all kids. I actually have dealt with some cool young adults there but that place is so stale with the same old questions and the same nonsense and some of the mods are complete "well you know" X

The fact that the board has gotten stale with repetitive questions just furthers my point. The "immature" hobbyists that can't take the time to do a little research drive me nuts.

would a repeat thread be better answered by mods posting search results on the same topic as the first reply,could this be done automatically.
or should there be a big search button next to send reply?

The mods should be able to post the search results link in response. We just need to be able to be there when its posted ;)

As far as automatically goes, well, too many variable would prevent it from being accurate. Fuzzy logic sometimes is wayyyyy tooo fuzzy.

i did not mean just this forum,more the traxxas one,it would be great to shut down lazy posts,or halt them getting more replies:)

I agree thats why I am always here now, I too poke around there occasionally but lose interest quickly and find myself back here.

in lazy i mean looking on freestyle one day,6 posts on the front page were all about the same rebounding basic poop,which i posted a major thread in three of them as first reply,and stated "need i say more"
why can't people hit the search button to view hundreds of previous replies on most subjects,running temp,which?????,etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.