03 rolla

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwong2001

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
anyone know what i'm talking about?

they're great

1:1...i like my car...oh yeah, i'm bored

LOL. Everyone RUN!!! :jet: Kwong is going off the deep end..... hehe

i wanna drive it to mcdonald's but i'm behind in homework, and i have ADD so i'm SOL

a 2003 rolla? I wanna say carolla or motarolla. Then again, I doubt you can drive a cell phone to mcdonalds.

Nothing wrong with ADD. Get some ridalin it stops your fiddalin. :yes:

-rob

well i'm doing some homwork that I absolutely hate to do because it just sucks...so I always put it off.

Anyhoo...my car's a 5-speed...and you know, when you try to smash, 1st-2nd seems to be really hard not to chirp the tires even a little bit, i kinda have to pay attention cuz the car has a heavy flywheel and the rpm's don't drop fast.

what's weird too is i don't chirp that bad unless i try to and ppl say you can chirp 3rd and i've never been able to when i shift but i actually try to shift good. so i think ppl just don't know how to drive or must think chirping makes you faster or some poop

A good driver can make a 5 speed feel as smooth as an auto. Besides...if you do drive smoooth your clutch will be very happy.

I have a 98' 5 speed Maxima with over 100,000 miles on it still with the original clutch. I beat the hell outta it when it was new but decided that i would rather keep the car for as long as I could being that I drive so much.

Be good to your clutch and it will be good to you.

I can drive as smooth as an auto. But I don't like to cuz you have to accelerate a lot slower since as soon as you hit the clutch, the car stops accelerating. I go crazy not accelerating fast.

My problem is I suck at hills :( but i'm getting better

I got a '88 Nissan truck with a 4 speed and 255,000 on it. My uncle gave it to me free. I can drive the clutch pretty good now that I have practiced and driven it for a couple weeks. It was kinda rough at first. I only stalled it once or twice though.

Back