Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
HPI has taken their ever popular Savage to another level, brushless! The HPI Savage Flux HP uses the proven HPI Savage X chassis as it's base. The big block nitro engine has been replaced with a Flux Tork 2,200Kv brushless motor and a powerful Flux Blur ESC in place of the fuel tank. Twin battery boxes to hold 6 to 8 cell battery packs or even dual LiPo batteries...

Click to continue

man thats alotta cash. more than i expected.

still need $400 in batteries after that.

That's MSRP, retail is about $650.

Much better. Shop smart and you are running for a grand. Cool.

So whens the lotto? :)

I'm diggin the overall look. I wonder how much of it is the same as the nitro savage?

Wow that is just plain BAD ASS! Now your going to make me sell my Savage-x to buy one lol. They need to stop coming out with cool cars.

I want that body for my x at least!

Yeah this thing is nasty but dayumn that price. I guess that's what happens when you go brushless. I really would love to have one. Saw this on youtube if any one hasn't seen it yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ho lee smoking crap on a stick...

So what do we think it's packing? Mamba Monster maybe (it's dual battery so I think it'd have to be a Monster)? NeuMotor?

EDIT: Looks Like a Castle Mamba Monster and 2200kV or 2650kv BL Motor. Freakin' evil setup.

Last edited:
Want it!!!....but then again i want ALOT of stuff that i can't afford...but ya it looks awesome.:D

I see a mamba Monster and prob. a 2200 kv Neu motor, I will get one for sure.

oh jeeze, i just had to slap myself to make sure i wasn't dreaming,,,,,this thing is sick!!!!! New rcnt raffle????? lol.

i wouldnt sleep either, for sure i would do something to stay awake!

There's a lot of cool stuff coming out and this is no exception . It does look like it has stupid amounts of power but no waterproofing . Out of all the cool electrics coming out I think Traxxas has the right idea by making their trucks waterproof . I've always wanted to be able to play with my trucks in wet snow , mud , whatever . So , if this was waterproof it really would get my attention .

I know that this thread is old but I'm still posting this post to share with all of you!!
I have just ordered my one,I will do small review and Un-Packing thread as well.

Back