HUDY RC Tool bag

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Check out this cool RC Tool Bag just released from HUDY! This new HUDY RC Tools bag holds up to 30 tools and accessories by using super strong Xylan straps to hold everything in place. The inner walls have a strong...

Click to continue

That thing is sweet! Hudy has some great quality stuff. I have there wrenches and may just have to get this bag to sport them in lol!

Definitely looks like the same bag.

It will cost $20 more though for the Hudy name on it.

Definitely looks like the same bag.

It will cost $20 more though for the Hudy name on it.

yes, that's true. But you certainly get what you pay for. I have one Hudy tool..It's a small screwdriver, I think it came with my M18. Highest quality r/c tool I have.

The link above, the tools look just like hudy tools. My allen set and that one are amost one in the same except for color. HuH! I like my black hudy stuff better though lol!

Did anyone see the price? I am looking for exactly something like this for myself and did not see a price tag on it. Did I miss it somewhere?

The HUDY, gs racing, and EDS bags are all pretty much the same and run about $25, if you mean the eds tool set its $300 for the bag and whatever selection of 26 tools you want

Back