HPI Grave Robber

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Just in time for Halloween, HPI has released on scary HPI Savage body - the HPI Grave Robber! The Grave Robber body is a late model 1950's hearse. The Grave Robber body features...

Click to Continue

OK, that's kinda cool. Might have to paint one up once I get my new paint shop open..

Notice the blower looks like a casket coming through the windshield LOL

This body is actually pretty sick.
GraveRobber.jpg

Very slick. '59 or '60 customed out Caddy. Some people would just die for a ride in something like that.

It looks like something out of Monster Garage! If I had any painting skills I would want one but I don't think it would looks so great if you used finger paint on it.

Coach Z,

I'm not sure about the LST-2, the press release only mentions the Savage and T/E-Maxx trucks.

-Michael

Ok I slept on it last night, and thought of something really cool, that would really make this body frigin pop! Ratfink paint job! WOW that would be cool, wouldnt it?

Bryson

Ok I slept on it last night, and thought of something really cool, that would really make this body frigin pop! Ratfink paint job! WOW that would be cool, wouldnt it?

Bryson

No doubt! That would look very cool.

BTW Rolex, look at the grille, it looks more like a pontiac than a cadillac.

BTW Rolex, look at the grille, it looks more like a pontiac than a cadillac.

I noticed that, but it's a custom add on. Looking at the front fenders and the windshield makes it a 59 or 60 Caddy. The major change in those two model years were the tail fins, not much else.
A friend in New York has the 60, (show car, stock with less than 70K) and I did the touch ups and painting for several years before I moved, so it's a car I'm very familiar with.
By the way, the fins on the back are not Caddy. They look like 57 plymouth.

Last edited:
So I guess it's a Ponticaddyouth then. :D

Whatever you call it it would still look sick with a Rat Fink paint job.

Last edited:
What ever you do i want to see it so make shure you post pics. If I had the change, id ask one of you to paint one for me, but I'm shure it would be to pretty to put on a truck. I dont know how monkey got over puting spongebob on his truck. LOL

Bryson

I actually have an awesome idea for one, but no way in hell will I mention it yet, don't want anyone to beat me to the punch, but trust me, it WILL honor Big Daddy Roth.

Damn now I really want to see it, cause I know it will be asume.

Bryson

Okay. NCNitro is on the loose, and he has a plan.
You might as well take your shoes off now, because I'm sure the finished project will knock your socks off.
Take it away, NC.

Cool body. That blower would get ripped right off if you ran the body. The blower lasted 2 laps on my 69 Charger.

I'd like to paint one of these, ventilation will be a problem though and I'm not sure I want another show body. I need to complete my GT-2 body...

Last edited:
Blow us away and post some pics, NCNitro!