RPM has got balls...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'll only be a matter of time before Cooperdillon slaps a set of those on his masterpieces. I got dibs on a week, tops.

I'd love to see the warranty forms on the ones that come back for an RMA...

"Busted when landed a jump wrong"

or

"Girlfriend/wife took 'em, and I have no idea where they are. she won't give 'em back, either."

NCNitro said:
I gotta get a set of those for my crawler!

Ditto. Then all I will need is a little REDNECK bumper sticker and it will be complete.

Damn, those sweetbreads would look flipping sweet dangling off the back of the Jammin' if I go to Nationals!

I'll pay $5.00 to whom ever gets a set and gets RCNT tattooed on them :D

-Michael

robmob said:
Ditto. Then all I will need is a little REDNECK bumper sticker and it will be complete.

You know autographics made a gun rack decal for the rear window, I'm sure they can still be found on the bay and lhs.

Are you kidding me? Now that cuts the cake, balls and a gun rack.

-Michael

Ok, we'll I've seen it all now. I now know it's possible to have the ultimate redneck r/c.

-Michael

Just like my 1:1. Now I just need some 1/8 scale household appliances to set out around my pitbox!

oh geezz...lol.. we were just talking about these too in another thread.

It's only complete if you store the truck on 1/8th scale cinderblocks.

Now Monkeywrench ...these are not real and will never replace the ones you need.

jon2 said:
Now Monkeywrench ...these are not real and will never replace the ones you need.

Ouch that's a burn!

Monkey Wrench said:
You bully...
In my best Major Payne voice...... S e n s i t i v e !

You know I like messin with ya.