ESP modified big-bore combo kit

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
If displacement is what you crave, look no further. This ESP modified big-bore combo kit will allow you to convert your current HPI Baja 5b engine into a 30.5cc 4HP performance monster. Feel the power that only a larger engine can provide. This kit is a TORQUE MONSTER, with killer low end and midrange power...

READ MORE

-Michael

Cool next pay day I will be picking up this kit...Good find woodie..

Yeah I like it to...I just might have to get one. Are your still running the stock exhaust Zandor?This kit with a X-can or a jetpro would be killer..

phx123 said:
Yeah I like it to...I just might have to get one. Are your still running the stock exhaust Zandor?This kit with a X-can or a jetpro would be killer..

Ya its still stock..A guy at work is going to get the baja next month...He has 3 arcers and is going to build a 1/4 scale track so we can run..I can't wait..

That will be cool... I think my next vacation will be to your neck of the woods ...The closest actual track is 4 hours away from me and they dont allow the Baja. But the local onroad club here is making a off-road track but there are gonna be lots of rules..

Any time you want to catch the boat down here.I will pick you up.You can crash at my house..Any time man..
Pick a week end.We will bash...The offer is a open invite bro.
You will have no expenses....Its all on me.You just have to get here.

Well hopefully when I get back to work I can take ya up on that offer... Thx bro..

Wish I had someone to run with in NE Indiana!

1500valk said:
Wish I had someone to run with in NE Indiana!

I'm in Lexington, KY but I'm up in Indiana about once a month or so. You buy me a Baja 5b and I'll make it up to NE IN to run with ya - deal? :D

yeah, sure, my lhs asked me if I wanted another one.