Futaba 4PL 2.4Ghz

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
futaba-4PL-250x425.jpg

Futaba's new Futaba 4PL 2.4Ghz radio brings features normally found on high end radio systems to at a very affordable price! Once you discover how much the Futaba 4PL offers for the price, it's sure to be a first choice for anyone who...

Click to continue

Sexy for sure! Any one who plans to run dual esc's in their comp crawler needs this! (unless you have a 3 or 4pk already).

Pretty slick radio, I have a 3PKS and it does more than I will ever use so I don't see myself up grading too soon. But the beauty of this radio is it is $249 on Tower and you can use the cheaper Futaba 2.4Ghz receivers that are $50-60 vs mine... which are all $90 a piece....kinda tempting.

Pretty slick radio, I have a 3PKS and it does more than I will ever use so I don't see myself up grading too soon. But the beauty of this radio is it is $249 on Tower and you can use the cheaper Futaba 2.4Ghz receivers that are $50-60 vs mine... which are all $90 a piece....kinda tempting.

I've been thinking about upgrading my old Spektrum DX3, the 4PL might just be the radio for me.

You know Woodie the idea of saving a crap load on receivers is super tempting ...it really is. They are almost half price of the FASST receivers, I just hate spending $89 for one receiver. If I had a 2.4 FASST for every one of my models I would be out darn near $2k in receivers alone. I mean I know they are good and all but do they really need to cost that much? Oh yeah and stop trying to talk me in to buying this thing...lol

Heck I'm just thinking about an upgrade for myself. The DX3 is just a little old and limited... the 4PL - 40 model memory!!! :D

40 model memory..??? Really? I mean how many people really need that? Anybody who needs even half that is probably gonna buy a 4PK anyways.

Unless you're poor, like me.

Yeah I have looked longingly at the 4PK but it is still a bit spendy for me too. I have the 3PKS and it's plenty good enough for me. My main thing is I hate the receiver price of the FASST.

Back