Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here i come with special home made food from last week

View attachment 148333
hot smoked fish, fresh own potato from garden, egg, rum sauce

View attachment 148334

Beer Saucage , Pickled Cucumber Mayonaise, smashed potato, rosted union

View attachment 148335

Home made Asian Dumplings, Chicken

View attachment 148336

Double Cheeseburger with Pineapple

View attachment 148337
Pasta with Tomatosauce, Bacon and cabanossi , Parmesan cheese. Oregano

View attachment 148338

Taco

View attachment 148339

Thai Chicken Coconut curry , Jasmine rice, the red stuff is VERY HOT Chilis Sauce, almost like Carolina reaper style, half the strenght, very strong still

View attachment 148340

Scandinavian special. Pork, Potato, Union, Carrot, Fried Egg, Beetroot slices

And also Alot BBQ ,no photos sorry
Pineapple on cheeseburger and bacon in pasta? 🤔 Never thought of that. Sounds yummy! I'm def doin that soon!

Those are some huge servings! You def eat well. Thanks for sharing. ✌️

here i come with special home made food from last week

View attachment 148333
hot smoked fish, fresh own potato from garden, egg, rum sauce

View attachment 148334

Beer Saucage , Pickled Cucumber Mayonaise, smashed potato, rosted union

View attachment 148335

Home made Asian Dumplings, Chicken

View attachment 148336

Double Cheeseburger with Pineapple

View attachment 148337
Pasta with Tomatosauce, Bacon and cabanossi , Parmesan cheese. Oregano

View attachment 148338

Taco

View attachment 148339

Thai Chicken Coconut curry , Jasmine rice, the red stuff is VERY HOT Chilis Sauce, almost like Carolina reaper style, half the strenght, very strong still

View attachment 148340

Scandinavian special. Pork, Potato, Union, Carrot, Fried Egg, Beetroot slices

And also Alot BBQ ,no photos sorry
Another impressive week long, international menu review!

Woke up before 5am this morning and just couldn't fall back asleep. So, I went downstairs and watched a show I had dvr: The Old Man. Saw the first 3 episodes. Good show so far!
After the shows, I made myself breakfast, since it was just me. Scrambled eggs with bamboo shoots and chorizo. Sided it with a jalapeno corn muffin.
0626220919.jpg

Wifey made me my bday breakfast! 👍

Nothing fancy.....I'm simple when it comes to food. Scrambled eggs with crushed red peppers and ham and bacon. And yes, I put syrup on my eggs and bacon! So good!
View attachment 148370
What, no syrup on the donuts? 😁

Happy Birthday!

Alaskan snow crab legs for my bday dinner!! This was my 1st of 3 clusters....oooo so good!!!
20220626_180836.jpg

The ladies had reg picking crabs.......more power to them! Lol
20220626_181138.jpg

Also, took this 1st pic here in OC, MD on this exact date in 2010 when my son was 14 months old. Had to recreate it.....he's 13 now. Man time flies! ✌️ Even my freakin' nose got bigger!!! 🤣
10350.jpeg

10347.jpeg

Alaskan snow crab legs for my bday dinner!! This was my 1st of 3 clusters....oooo so good!!!
20220626_180836.jpg

The ladies had reg picking crabs.......more power to them! Lol
20220626_181138.jpg

Also, took this 1st pic here in OC, MD on this exact date in 2010 when my son was 14 months old. Had to recreate it.....he's 13 now. Man time flies! ✌️ Even my freakin' nose got bigger!!! 🤣
10350.jpeg

10347.jpeg
Great pics with the boy! Yep, time certainly does fly, when it comes to our children. My oldest just graduated high school. Can't believe it's been 18 years already, since I became a dad......and here I am, still playing with toys 🤣

Susan picked up about 5lb of fresh halibut from a farmers market this afternoon. Pan fried them with a lemon capers sauce. Served mine over Jasmine rice. Sided with a salad.

Great pics with the boy! Yep, time certainly does fly, when it comes to our children. My oldest just graduated high school. Can't believe it's been 18 years already, since I became a dad......and here I am, still playing with toys 🤣

Susan picked up about 5lb of fresh halibut from a farmers market this afternoon. Pan fried them with a lemon capers sauce. Served mine over Jasmine rice. Sided with a salad.
Thanks!

Right!?! It's crazy. Congrats on your oldest graduating! Good stuff!

Nice dinner! Sounds yummy! 👍

It's been a ridiculous weekend for food at my house.

Today I mixed some cheesy costco tortellini with roasted cajun chicken thighs for lunch. It didn't suck.
Dinner was the other pack of pork ribs in the fridge from yesterday. I braised it down in its own drippings until it kinda fell apart,
20220626_185703.jpg

then mixed it with a sauteed sweet onion, some backyard shaggy parasols,
20220625_134505.jpg

and oyster mushrooms.
20220624_185422.jpg
kinda caramelized in butter
20220626_185706.jpg

I served it on toasted sesame buns with bacon and Swiss.
20220626_191127.jpg

I've never had tastier pulled pork in my life.
20220626_191132.jpg
and my wife made tri-tip 🤩😍
20220626_185711.jpg

I think I gained 10# this weekend.

I used to love to eat but I've had digestive issues for as long as I can remember. Unfortunately all food is now like poison to me as I've gotten older. Almost everything I eat gives me trouble. In the last 5 years I've lost about 35 lbs and I don't think I'll ever get it back. I only weighed 165 or do when I was "healthy" but had very little body fat. I'm about 128lbs on a good day now and I probably look like a junkie. Trust me when I tell you this changed my life dramatically and not for the better. No more being a professional auto tech,no more riding my ZX14,no more making plans because my insides lock up for days at a time. One time I had a "session" of vomiting,sweating and intense pain that went 36 hours. I lost 6lbs during that session. Iv'e given up on going to the doctor about this anymore. I think my appearance leads them to believe I'm a pill shopper. I don't drink or eat pills and never have so I find their attitude more than a little insulting and infuriating.
Imagine being 65 years old and trying to talk sensibly about a health problem with a doctor who lists one of your health problems as "extensive tattoos". I even had one educated idiot tell me to quit smoking weed,it could be my problem. Are you shitting me??? I've admittedly made some people very uncomfortable at the doctor's office because I'm not very shy and I told more than one of them what I thought of their attitude.
People like to tell me how lucky I am to be thin. Wow, if you only knew. Try wrapping your head around getting up tomorrow but no more eating... anything.
Sorry about being a grumpy butthead and sorry about the rant so I'll stop here, I'm hungry and this subject always pisses me off.

I used to love to eat but I've had digestive issues for as long as I can remember. Unfortunately all food is now like poison to me as I've gotten older. Almost everything I eat gives me trouble. In the last 5 years I've lost about 35 lbs and I don't think I'll ever get it back. I only weighed 165 or do when I was "healthy" but had very little body fat. I'm about 128lbs on a good day now and I probably look like a junkie. Trust me when I tell you this changed my life dramatically and not for the better. No more being a professional auto tech,no more riding my ZX14,no more making plans because my insides lock up for days at a time. One time I had a "session" of vomiting,sweating and intense pain that went 36 hours. I lost 6lbs during that session. Iv'e given up on going to the doctor about this anymore. I think my appearance leads them to believe I'm a pill shopper. I don't drink or eat pills and never have so I find their attitude more than a little insulting and infuriating.
Imagine being 65 years old and trying to talk sensibly about a health problem with a doctor who lists one of your health problems as "extensive tattoos". I even had one educated idiot tell me to quit smoking weed,it could be my problem. Are you shitting me??? I've admittedly made some people very uncomfortable at the doctor's office because I'm not very shy and I told more than one of them what I thought of their attitude.
People like to tell me how lucky I am to be thin. Wow, if you only knew. Try wrapping your head around getting up tomorrow but no more eating... anything.
Sorry about being a grumpy butthead and sorry about the rant so I'll stop here, I'm hungry and this subject always pisses me off.
Dang man......no worries, you are free to rant! So sorry about all that and hope something gets figured out for ya.

And yea, those extensive tattoos and weed are really the problem. If you stop weed and get all your tats removed you will be alllllll better! 🤔 🤦‍♂️:rolleyes: WTF!?! Stoopid doctors. Idiots. Hang in there and stay strong. ✌️

Have you try making it down to Boston for your medical issues. Being in the medical field, I can absolutely tell you that doctors are not created equal. You have your mediocre, your genius' , and your hacks.

Last edited:
I got a small "taste" of that last month. They took a golf ball sized chunk of cancer out of my tongue in early May. I didn't eat much for the first week or two. That's why I've been on such a food bender since.
I agree with @Xraycer , get a second/third/fourth opinion. Find better doctors. My wife had complications with delivery of our kids. We spent 10 years trying to get doctors to take her health problems seriously. The difference there was they kept wanting her to take more pills- and the pills never helped. We finally found one good doctor who listened and tried what we suggested, and it worked.
So don't stop pushing them for solutions!

Back