Giveaway: Axial SCX24 with a custom made stand

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 140562

View attachment 140563

THE PRIZES

ONE grand prize winner will get their choice of ANY Axial SCX24 crawler AND will the RCTalk SCX24 stand - courtesy of @WickedFog!!!

THREE winners will receive a RCTalk ARTIC 30oz tumbler - courtesy of @Doom!

View attachment 140564

HOW TO ENTER

STEP 1. Simple make a post / reply to this giveaway thread. :D

BONUS ENTRIES

After your official entry, here are some ways to get bonus entries! Be sure to make a post in this thread for each of the entries you've completed!!!

• BONUS ENTRY FOR RCTALK SUPPORTING MEMBERS: RCTalk Supporting Members are allowed to reply to this thread ONE EXTRA PER DAY. This is an entry option that is only available if you are an RCTalk Supporting Members. If you are a Supporting member please make a post in this thread stating that you are an RCTalk Supporting Members. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through February 15, 2022 @12:30pm EST.

At the end of the contest we will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.
Daily entry

View attachment 140562

View attachment 140563

THE PRIZES

ONE grand prize winner will get their choice of ANY Axial SCX24 crawler AND will the RCTalk SCX24 stand - courtesy of @WickedFog!!!

THREE winners will receive a RCTalk ARTIC 30oz tumbler - courtesy of @Doom!

View attachment 140564

HOW TO ENTER

STEP 1. Simple make a post / reply to this giveaway thread. :D

BONUS ENTRIES

After your official entry, here are some ways to get bonus entries! Be sure to make a post in this thread for each of the entries you've completed!!!

• BONUS ENTRY FOR RCTALK SUPPORTING MEMBERS: RCTalk Supporting Members are allowed to reply to this thread ONE EXTRA PER DAY. This is an entry option that is only available if you are an RCTalk Supporting Members. If you are a Supporting member please make a post in this thread stating that you are an RCTalk Supporting Members. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through February 15, 2022 @12:30pm EST.

At the end of the contest we will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.
Back for round number 3

I want the SCX 24 please!

Daily entry #6

Supporter bonus entry 6🍀☘️🍀☘️🍀☘️

Meme Thumbs Up GIF by JustViral

Day 7 Entry: I've been doing a lot of reading and heard SCX24's suck, you guys should just stop entering now, save yourself the embarrassment of owning one. The I heard the Tumblers leak really bad too.

My daily entry thought--Thinking about getting an SCX24 and need to make a list of things I'll possibly need (aside from any mods). Current list includes: better/"real" charger; some sort of lipo bag/box/ammo-box or something for battery storage/charging; low voltage tester; tiny metric hex tools
Still digging through newbie threads but haven't found a specific list like this yet. Probably will start a real thread of my own once this contest is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back