My Xmaxx build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My daughter loves that stuff. I think she will drink it if we let her.🤣🤣🤣
I dont blame her, I eat it on a lot of stuff. Pizza and Chicken Currey being two things that I just drown in Franks lol.

Temporary right now however she is starting to strut her stuff. :)
I love the ease of the pin system on the arms. So simple and extremely easy on and off. I think she is looking sexy.

View attachment 133616
She is definitely looking good bro! Really starting to come together!

Raising her right!
No doubt! 🤣🤣 🤣

I prefer lower jumps and stuff that looks more natural. I save on parts, and more fun for me
100% agree with that sir. There's no need to send these RCs to the "moon". As they are not made to be sent there🤣🤣 some good Ole offroad fun and some air under the tires is just fine with me. I want to have some fun. Not looking to break something every time I run it. Just once in awhile 😉🤣🤣👍👍
Raising her right!
I dont blame her,
She must get it from her mother and grandfather. I don't like spicy anything really. Pepper is enough for me. I know I'm a puss 🤣🤣🤣

Dude, you're dead to me!

You're like my, soon to be 18yo, daughter. She finds water a tiny bit spicy 🤣
Guess I'm pushing up daisy's.. my stomach can't handle spicy at all.😫😫🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ok I get it, but I guess my question would be, why? It's only the top arms front and rear. The other arms obviously are just a set screw.
Hi shock area maybe?

Ok I get it, but I guess my question would be, why? It's only the top arms front and rear. The other arms obviously are just a set screw.
Hi shock area maybe?
Because there's no E clip to hold them in.. so the made that stupid little plastic holder I guess. Just make sure the pins in before you set screw.
16327038729784189042611988313531.jpg

Strange to me, I guess. They could have just shortened up the pin and just used a set screw like the rest of them.

Strange to me, I guess. They could have just shortened up the pin and just used a set screw like the rest of them.
Or made them all longer with a nut like RPM. Don't know why RPM doesn't make top pins as well. I got aluminum pin retainers. Coming for when I swap to the HD arms..
Or made them all longer with a nut like RPM. Don't know why RPM doesn't make top pins as well. I got aluminum pin retainers. Coming for when I swap to the HD arms..
You can get them for 8-10$ in any color.. off ebay

Back