Does anyone know if this is a Ofna? If so what model

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jippy

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
Can anyone identify what make and model this is? , thanks
IMG_20210114_175335.jpg
16107289678653683484794764758013.jpg

Do you know if this is an OFNA? If yes what kind

Attachments

• 7A55D47B-89A1-4ADF-A2AE-01778C786D00.jpeg
    7A55D47B-89A1-4ADF-A2AE-01778C786D00.jpeg
    470.3 KB · Views: 48
I did a google reverse image search and got an Xray 1:8 scale XT8. This one is a nitro version but I don't know if urs is... I don't think this is your car but try doing a reverse image search yourself and see if you can find something. Check your car for branding anywhere. Like the 3s Arrma cars have Arrma stamped on the bottom of their chassis.
1615499420800.png

First Image is a XTM X-terminator. i think it was the RTR model judging by the front top plate/steering brace.

it is going to be very difficult to do a reverse image search, there are a lot of very minute changes between brands and even models of buggies.
for example the receiver box in the X-ray, shape of the plastic mud guards, shape of the top plate, construction of the front hub carriers, pillow balls vs camber links etc.
typically some of teh best places to pay attention to is the front chassis plate/steering brace, servo mounting plate, and receiver box.
judging by the pics I'm going to say Ofna Ultra LX *Comp*
https://www.competitionx.com/pdf/vehicle-manuals/ofna/ofna-ultra-lx-comp-manual.pdf
largely the Ofna Hyper series is the same as Hobao hyper series (comparing period correct to period correct), that was in the timeframe OFNA was purchasing the rights to certain vehicles (mainly Hong Nor and Hobao) and selling them under their name, sometimes they made tweaks though, or had their own custom upgrades.
EDITED its the Ultra LX Comp* model, not just Ultra LX.

Last edited:
It's a gv rex-x / xtm X terminator deluxe. Unsure if it's the deluxe model but if you search xtm X terminator it comes up as an xtm xt2 so you won't find it, but if you search x terminator deluxe you will find it. Looks to me to be a gv rex x, my dad has one and I have the xt2 they are very good cars although hard to get parts for