Thunder tiger ek4 bearings?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any bearing fast eddy makes works. sorry no info on flywheel removal

any bearing fast eddy makes works. sorry no info on flywheel removal
Should I remove the rubber seals on the bearings? Fast eddy says that it depends on application, however these are going to b in the engine, so I should remove them right?

Hello, I have a thunder tiger ek4 with a leaky front bearing on the engine. I was just wondering, do these work? https://www.ebay.com/itm/Thunder-Ti...146509&hash=item25c3164ed9:g:-VMAAOSw~ZlfQlAE

And if so, how do I get the flywheel off the engine? It seems stuck and no matter how hard I try it won't budge. Thanks.

F.E. bearings are good ,but I heard that it is normal for the front bearing to leak a little ,but too much ,I would change it!
I use channel locks on the flywheel an a deep socket on the nut!

F.E. bearings are good ,but I heard that it is normal for the front bearing to leak a little ,but too much ,I would change it!
I use channel locks on the flywheel an a deep socket on the nut!
I was able to get the nut off, but the flywheel is just stuck no matter what I do. Should I try using a blowtorch or something to get it off?

I was able to get the nut off, but the flywheel is just stuck no matter what I do. Should I try using a blowtorch or something to get it off?

Well ,I am going to say it ,there is no shame in my game ,it is a controversial matter ,but some people will urge that you
get a puller tool that is available for that purpose ,but I would put the engines crankshaft on a block of wood on its end
an tap each side with a hammer ,as the flywheel is pressed on a collet ,I use a non sharpen punch or a blunt object!

Trick is ,is to hit each side with equal force!

Well ,I am going to say it ,there is no shame in my game ,it is a controversial matter ,but some people will urge that you
get a puller tool that is available for that purpose ,but I would put the engines crankshaft on a block of wood on its end
an tap each side with a hammer ,as the flywheel is pressed on a collet ,I use a non sharpen punch or a blunt object!

Trick is ,is to hit each side with equal force!
Should a rubber hammer work? I could try that with the engine on the vice.