Now What Did you Break?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AClegg

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
Post some pictures and stories of what you, or someone you know, destroyed.

Here are pictures of my dads trucks. The red truck is a 2018 Dodge Ram and the blue truck is a Ford Superduty. The picture with the two of them was on Friday June 26th. The wrecked pictures were taken the very next day. Everyone walked away from the accident. My dad lost controlled and rolled them. He just bought the Ford and was bringing it home.

Towed.jpg

Dodge.jpg

Ford.jpg

3 people in the car. The worst injury was my nieces leg was fractured. She didn't know it until they saw the xray.

On the positive side, there was very little pain if any in her leg.

Man what a mess. Glad to hear everybody is okay, it's good to have God on your side.

Man what a mess. Glad to hear everybody is okay, it's good to have God on your side.

Funny story. A passerby stopped to ask my dad if they were good. My dad said they are all good and God must have been driving with them. The passerby told my dad "Well you better let God drive with me before you kill him."

Hope he had insurance. bummer this happened..

He had had the Dodge for less than a year and he just bought the blue one. He has pretty good insurance.

Man that's terrible, but I just can't help but think of this as a Chevy vs ford vs ram meme

So, this happened today-

It's kinda fixed now though, with some longer screws :)

20200816_173203.jpg

Man that's terrible, but I just can't help but think of this as a Chevy vs ford vs ram meme

Now if we can find someone to go out and roll their new Chevy Truck...

Australia. I saw on of each yeasterday. (I'm from maine) it was wierd. They looked more Carlike than the Ridgeline but looked actually pretty rugged in a sporty way. I kind of want on.

Back