Losi ten t

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Omaha

RC Newbie
Reaction score
hey everyone I'm new on here just getting into rc, I have an old losi ten t that I inherited from my dad the truck itself had less then ten hours on it but the starter assembly has failed i know you can't really find parts so I was wondering about the feasibility of putting a different nitro motor in it

Welcome to RCT Omaha. A dynamite .21 would probably be a good motor for replacement. Or you can look at the OS .21 which is a little more expensive but they very good motor

Welcome to RCT Omaha. A dynamite .21 would probably be a good motor for replacement. Or you can look at the OS .21 which is a little more expensive but they very good motor
Thankyou for the suggestion I'll try the dynamite. Will I need to replace anything else for the swap?

Not having that exact model or doing the swap you were talking about I'm not sure what other parts you would need but the dynamite is a direct replacement for many nitro motors

Its the losi ten t with the 3.4 motor and the remote on board starter system (ross)

Back