Ofna picco .26 p3

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shafferboy207

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
Look for a Little bit a help in finding replacement parts. Possibly A connecting rod, sleeve, and piston.
Any help is greatly appreciated thank you

Attachments

• F2F70BBC-15FD-4C9F-9FF0-3D16FEB04103.jpeg
    F2F70BBC-15FD-4C9F-9FF0-3D16FEB04103.jpeg
    139.4 KB · Views: 257
  • 09AE57D3-A4FC-4FD1-BB3B-64392D4A811E.jpeg
    09AE57D3-A4FC-4FD1-BB3B-64392D4A811E.jpeg
    172.6 KB · Views: 252
If you could find the parts it would be expensive. You could buy another engine at that point.

If you could find the parts it would be expensive. You could buy another engine at that point.
So there’s no interchangeable parts that you can rebuild this cheaper than buying a new one?

Look for a Little bit a help in finding replacement parts. Possibly A connecting rod, sleeve, and piston.
Any help is greatly appreciated thank you
this was on an LST variant lol?
And you are probably going to be hard pressed to find repair parts for this engine. Picco doesn't seem to have parts support for very long, especially on discontinued engines.
best bet would be to get part numbers out of the manual and plug them in to google, and hope for an ebay listing to pop up.

this was on an LST variant lol?
And you are probably going to be hard pressed to find repair parts for this engine. Picco doesn't seem to have parts support for very long, especially on discontinued engines.
best bet would be to get part numbers out of the manual and plug them in to google, and hope for an ebay listing to pop up.
I’m starting to find out they’re very hard to find. Hoping now someone has some parts laying around they want to get rid of. Thank you

Keep an eye out for Team Orion Wasp .26 engine. It was made by Picco.

Thanks everyone for your time and help.

I don’t know I had one gave it to a friend years ago , damn fine engine , I think the fact that it’s given long service is testament to its quality & yes you can buy a new engine in this throwaway day n age but will last as long and is it as good

I don’t know I had one gave it to a friend years ago , damn fine engine , I think the fact that it’s given long service is testament to its quality & yes you can buy a new engine in this throwaway day n age but will last as long and is it as good
I’m definitely not going to throw this one away and if I can’t find parts to rebuild, I’ll sell it to someone who does Have the parts.

Would anybody happen to know interchangeable connecting rod parts numbers.

The Mach.26ss rod # 0908
losi 454 #losr2211
M26mb # losr1028
Ofna .26 #fn51441
wasp.26. #81101
P3 monster #1395
These are all rod part numbers.Are they all the same rod, With just different part numbers? Any help is appreciated thank you

The Mach.26ss rod # 0908
losi 454 #losr2211
M26mb # losr1028
Ofna .26 #fn51441
wasp.26. #81101
P3 monster #1395
These are all rod part numbers.Are they all the same rod, With just different part numbers? Any help is appreciated thank you
i do not believe the SH based engines (dynamite/losi), will work unless they just happened to use the same by some weird chance.
the ofna .26/orion/p3 i think have a greater chance at fitting, for some reason i thought the engines were called, Picco .26 p3 monster, but i could be wrong as they liked to make many versions of the same engne with small refinements. and from what i can tell that .26 is a rebadged picco sold by ofna, many ofna engines are Force based engines though so got to be mindfull of that.