Upgrade Pit Mat- Two thumbs up!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetdiesel

aka SouRGassssssss
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I received my Upgrade Pit Mat today from TeamFastEddy and unrolled it from it's tube. Initial impressions: This thing is huge. It easily swallows up my truggy and leaves ample room for parts and tools. The rubber is soft yet firm enough to provide a nice surface to wrench on. I did a 1 ft bounce test with a few nuts and screws and they did not hit the floor. They hit the mat and rolled, instead of bouncing off into oblivion. I didn't try it's chemical and gas resistance but the instructions say it cleans up with soapy water and a rinse if a spill occurs.

IMO the mat really adds a nice touch to my workbench and would be a nice addition to anyone's workspace.

Thanks for the sweet deal Ed. :cheers:

IMG_1117.jpg

Dang that sucker is PIMP! Do you think there are any improvements that can be made to it or is it set the way it is?

Long term usage will reveal if there are any improvements that can be made. I first thought the size was going to be too small from seeing it online but it fits well on my benchtop.

Mine came today as well.

It is exactly what I was looking for when I bought the Vantage mat I have been using. The Upgrade mat is plenty big enough as Dom mentions and the recessed areas for tools and such are a welcome touch. It rolls up nice an tight to about a 3.5" diameter so it's easily transportable.

I give it the robmob 3 thumbs-up salute.

Dang that's it I am getting that for myself. ED SAVE ONE FOR ME!!!

Rob and his three thumbs up...LOL!

Mine is on the way! Can't wait! I'll be the pimpest mofo in the pits at the RCProSeries Nationals!!! My driving may say otherwise, but at least I'll look good fixin the busted junk!

ugh I wont find out if mine came in today until tuesday. Anyways, not to pat myself on the back too much but I'm pretty sure I'm the one that put Eddy onto these mats so I'm glad you guys like them.

Once I get my new bench setup that mat will deff make the area nice and pimp. Oh I can't wait!!! 2 more weeks!

I did have 4 left but now its 3. I just couldn't resist bringing one home today.
Get them while you can.
Members can use the discount code RCNTMEMBER and get another 8% off the sale price. Total of 18% off. Thats under 50.00
Offer good only till Friday the 13th of October.
http://www.teamfasteddy.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=129
You will also get 8% off of anything else you order at the same time.

Ed you suck I still dont have mine! :p

Lol just giving ya crap. SHould be here Friday.

Ah, if only the money fairy would visit, gosh darnit! :depress:

That mat looks awesome guys! Hopefully Team FastEddy will stock them again later when my finances are in a bit better shape, but until then I'll make do with my old towels and drool at all of yours! :drool:

Sold out today.
Good thing I ordered another case of them. It was one of the last of the batch from upgrade till their shipment comes in.

I should have them on Monday.
Place your orders now. When their gone, there gone. Don't know when they will be back in stock.

You have a payment plan? 90 days same as cash? Buy now, pay later? No payments, no interest until 2007? LOL!

Hey monkey, I'll let you look at mine next time we run. Heck, maybe I'll let you fix one of your rigs on it while I'm out racing!!!!:jester:

Sweetness!!!! Big brown just dropped it off, this thing is da catz ass of pit mats!

Hey guys. Long time - no post.

I just cleaned up my Upgrade mat with some 409 to start taking down an E-Maxx that was given to me.

Is that company still around? It would be cool to get one to clean guns on too.

Is that company still around? It would be cool to get one to clean guns on too.
@TacRacing I haven't seem them around in a long while, but you can still find their pit mats from time to time on eBay.

A popular alternative are the CowRC pit mats.

It's ready to go....

Attachments

• 20181023_114434.jpg
    20181023_114434.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 298
Back