Going to upgrade my T-Maxx steering servo and Servo horn

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20180409_213952.jpg
my new Pro 15 engine

TRX Pro 15 starts and idles pretty good when I start giving it throttle about quarter throttle and up it wants the nitro engine stalls out immediately

Probably loaded up with fuel. If you have it off the ground and quick blip the throttle, can you work the RPM's up that way?

Do you have a proper glow heater you can use instead of the ez? Then you can leave it on a bit while the engine is running to help it keep running until you get it to run up in RPM's a bit.

Glow igniter have one it is i Redcat glow igniter

Thanks @olds97_lss you

As soon as I start it up Idols Idols pretty good the give it throttle stalls out the engine and The View back offback off of a throttle tires are still speed

Do you leave the igniter on the plug after it starts? If not, try that and once it's idling, with the igniter still on, try gently blipping he throttle to pick up engine speed.

To me, it just sounds flooded or a weak/old/bad plug or both.

What plug do you have in it?

Haven't use a glowing either yet only the starter going to let the glow igniter charge up and and use it could good deed

It might be the glow plug at the more thing I can think of