RPM Rear A-Arms for Arrma Outcast, Kraton and Talion

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCNT Editorial

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
RPM Rear A-Arms for Arrma Outcast, Kraton and Talion
rpm-arrma-rear-arms-81402.jpg

RPM again has a new set of A-Arms available for the Arrma Kraton, Outcast and Talion - this time Rear A-Arms! The RPM Rear A-Arms have been designed to reduce slop and be more durable than the stock A-Arms. Made from RPM's famous nylon blend and protected by their lifetime warranty!...
Continue reading the full article

After seeing a buddy of mine run his talion... I'm really getting the itch to pick up an outcast. He went RPM on the talion and they have been holding up great so far. He broke a few stock arms already.

The Arrma brand has certainly impressed me. They certainly have a lot going for them!

Yep, me too. More often than not, he goes home with a working truck and I do not. It's just tough to beat the truggy platform as a basher. The only thing it lacks is ground clearance. But with 1/8th scale, dragging on a bit of grass doesn't irritate it much. He put a spare set of my t-maxx 3.3 tires/wheels on it and it really changed how it drove and landed the jumps quite a bit over the smaller badlands he had.

I'm keeping my eye out for a low price outcast to snatch up. Pretty sure I'd prefer the shorter chassis vs the kraton or talion for where/how I drive. My only concern is that parts seem to be kind of like HPI at the moment. They show up in spurts.

Back