Video Review on CowRCs Moo-tor Cleaner

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greywolf74

I'M TO BLAME!
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
This is my latest youtube channel video. Its a review of CowRC's Moo-tor cleaner and also some info on companies like CowRC that carry shirts in fat guy sizes for guys like me. I go over a small list of all the companies that I know for sure carry logo t-shirts in sizes all the way up to 4XL. Check it out below if your curious and subscribe if you like it :)[ame="http://youtu.be/NDVnL7qeHqg"][/ame]

[ame]http://youtu.be/PkvdU8QV-04[/ame]

Video Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Greywolf74

Aww thats stupid you can't get a single can... I may just not buy that cleaner than... Thanks for sharing the very usefull insight on it :D

Looked like you were ready to knock someone out making that vid :hehe:

i love the stuff, and the moo-slick is my favorite. it is a little expensive, and it sucks that i can't just order a can from cow RC. my LHS carries the stuff and it is a little cheaper.

the moo-slick seems to have a sticky residue instead of drying and being "dirt repelant" that is the only downfall i have seen.

Last edited:
Aww thats stupid you can't get a single can... I may just not buy that cleaner than... Thanks for sharing the very usefull insight on it :D

I do think that is something that CowRC should look into doing. Even if it was just a small like half size "trial can" that could be purchased and tried for a relativly low cost but one of the main reasons I made the video was to try to impress on people that were hesitant to try it because of the 3 cans at a time factor that its worth the money and I'm quite confident that once a person tries it they wont regret it.

As for the expression on my face I typically get accused of looking pissed off even when I'm perfectly fine :) On top of that it was something like 2 or 3am when I shot the vid and when I went to edit it like 2 days later I was like daaaaaayum......Could I look anymore serious?! I didnt even smile one time lol. Oh well. Not used to filming with the camera pointed directly at me so that was a little awkward as well and wasn't really thinking about facial expression etc.... Something to keep in mind that next time I make a vid like that lol.

I get accused of looking pissed off all the time as well. That's because I usually am though. LOL

I found out from Heath there are some places you can get single cans from. Just not CowRC.com. Black star hobbies, tx911gear, rchover all have singles in stock for sale online.

Ya should make a cleaning video, and research the info prior to the video, dead space is a killer in anything,

Btw I use a pressure washer for cleaning, damn I love being a mechanic at times lol

Sent from my smartass phone

I thought about doing a cleaning vid but theres already a ton of them out there even Moo-tor cleaner specific ones so I havent been in a big hurry to do one. I may or may not end up doing one I'm not sure at this point. right now I have a ton of other projects going both RC and video alike.

As for dead air I do my best to edit out the dead parts in my videos. If you are referring to the part where I had to look the price up online so I could figure out the per can price well I didnt know I was going to talk about that until it just kind of came to me when I was talking about the product so while I do like to try and do my homework before shooting the videos I'm not going to take the time to actually write out a script that is designed to be X amount of minutes long and thats it. I do a rough outline of the major topics I want to cover and if additional things pop into my head while I'm shooting I may or may not take a few minutes to talk about it.....if it takes me more than 20 or 30 seconds to look something up then I will edit out as much of the dead space as possible but small dead spaces less than 30 seconds in length my crop up from time to time. Thanks for the input though.

Bad part about using a pressure washer would be taking a chance of forcing water and maybe even bits of dirt and grime into areas where to dont want them like inside your bearings, RX case, etc. if your gonna use water Id just use water from a garden hose and maybe a small brush or even a tooth brush for the smaller areas. Whichever way you go you're gonna wanna clean and re-lube any bearings that are in places the water can get to in order to protect and preserve them. Your also gonna wanna either use an air compressor or a blow dryer to make sure you get every last drop of water off the kit and then, when its all done hit any parts that can rust or parts that need lube like your ball links with some moo-slick or Blaster whatever kind of dry silicone lube you have on hand.

Last edited:
Thanks for the review i have been looking at cow rc cleaning products but havent been sure if its worth the money this may have changed my mind i think ill have to get some niw that the seasons starting again.:)

Back