Kobalt Double Drive and Sanyo Eneloop Batteries Giveaway

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Kobalt Double Drive and Sanyo Eneloop Batteries Giveaway!

double-drive.jpg

Kobalt Double Drive
  • 29-Piece Double Drive Screwdriver Set with Holster
  • Patented "Double Drive" Technology 2 x's faster than standard ratcheting.
  • Convenient "thumb switch" reverses gear drive
  • High torque ratchet exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specifications
  • Durable Holster for easy tool storage
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtGR7nkless"]Kobalt Double Drive ratcheting screwdriver [update on holster] - YouTube[/ame]

sanyo-eneloop.jpg

Sanyo Eneloop Charger, 8 AA and 4 AAA Batteries!

• Holds charge up to 3 years. Each eneloop will maintain 75% capacity after 3 years of non-use.
  • Recharge 1500x. New and Improved! Each eneloop can be recharged 1500 times.
  • Pre-charged and ready to use in your favorite devices
  • Less than 4 cents per recharge. Save money. Over thier lifetime each eneloop costs less then 4 cents per recharge.

WINNER WILL BE RANDOMLY PICKED!!!

RULES:

1. Become a Supporting Member!
  2. Reply as many times as you'd like in this thread, all posts should make some sense. Any spammy nonsense posts will be removed. A random post number will be picked after the contest closes.

ENDS:

Contest ends Jan 25th, 2012 @ 1:00pm EST.

Good luck and enjoy! :first_place:

Last edited:
Man that would be nice to have, I guess ill be post number 1.

Nice thN you for the chance. Love me some freebies.

can never have 2 many tools i can think of uses for this already

A coworker of mine has one and loves it. He swears by kobalt tools. I would like to try some for myself.

Looks pretty cool! Thanks for another contest I won't win!!! But someone's going to be happy with it.

I can't see it, Rolex slammed the brakes on at the last stop, and my helmet fell down over my eyes.

I was distracted by his wardrobe choice. You would think he would wear pants to cover up his pink Depends...

Who need depends? When ya gotta go. Don't Squeeze the Charmin. I think I would use both of these actually. I was about to buy a driver set but I guess I will wait a week now.

I have Kobalt tool boxes. I got a crazy deal on them too. They were better built than the Craftsman boxes that were $400 more. So Win-Win right there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back