REVIEW: N-Tune tuning dials

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Ever walk through a store and see some little gadget on the shelf and think to yourself “DUH! Why didn’t I think of that?”? Something so simple but so useful that it seems amazing that it took this long for someone to actually make it? Well that’s the first thing that went through my mind when I saw the N-tune by RC Hardware (www.rchardware.com). How many times have you read tuning advice that would suggest richening or leaning your high-speed needle by 1/8 turn or better yet “1 hour”? Sometimes it takes practice to really get the hang of what that means. And how many times have you been adjusting your carb and realized that it was running better at a previous setting? If only you could remember what that setting was. With the N-Tune, it makes adjusting your needle as easy as setting your watch. And returning to previous settings is a snap.

READ MORE

That is a nifty little item; nice find, woodie!

Hate to be a gravedigger, but anyone have any real experience with this item, and is it really as useful as all that?

It definitely has my interest, I just want to know a lil more beyond one review and advertising blurbs about it.

Actually, the URL works fine for me.

I'm the one who wrote the review and still have them on my Savage and Mayhem. They are a pretty cool, simple idea. The nicest thing is that it makes it easy to log HSN settings. We all know that ideal settings vary with things like temp, humidity and such. This lets you keep track of when things are working best. Or if you race, it'll give you a leg up on dialing in your ride. I wouldn't consider them expensive since they're made of aluminum and incredibly durable. I like them.

I think I may get one in my next batch of R/C purchases....

Thanks for the input Candyman. Again, sorry to be a gravedigger.

Back