Sold / Found parts most maxx

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

revomaxx24

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
all prices are shipped everything is OBO.
1. NIP UE supermax spring set. $30
2. traxxas ez-start sytem off tmaxx 4909 this is the moter all wireing and the wand. $30
3. used RPM center skid $5
4. FLM big block motor mount frome FLM ice chassie. $10
5.4909 tmaxx 3.3 chassie plate $15
6. 4909 maxx fule tank $5 SOLD
7. stock 4909 maxx air filterwith extra filter element $10
8. NIP maxx brake adaptor 4966x $5
9. opti drive sencor $5
10. 3.3 carb $10 SOLD
11. stock maxx 4909 diff cup and ring gear MAKE AN OFFER.
12. 1 maxx shock tower $5
13. real AL maxx bumper. $5
14. maxx wheely bar off of 4909 tmaxx. $10 SOLD
15.fan frome novak BL system $10
16. black heat shrink frome novak HV 6.5 $10 (has scrapes on 3 fins bit in good working order)
once agean all prices are shipped and OBO thanks for looking Ryan. (if you want pics of anything feel free to ask just tome much to put pics up for all at once.) thanks Ryan

Last edited:
anyone need any of this its all OBO

I would like to buy your fuel tank!

Hi, do you ship to OKINAWA? Well I need a new tank mine is cracked. I also am interseted in your ez-start system. What engine is it for? I have a 3.3 and the 2.5 ezstart will not work. Oh do you have rims and tires, I need those too. I bent mine jumping over my friends car in San diego, before I moved to Okinawa.

Hi, do you ship to OKINAWA? Well I need a new tank mine is cracked. I also am interseted in your ez-start system. What engine is it for? I have a 3.3 and the 2.5 ezstart will not work. Oh do you have rims and tires, I need those too. I bent mine jumping over my friends car in San diego, before I moved to Okinawa.

if you willing to pay the shipping ill sen it to you. the ez-start is off of a tmaxx 3.3 model 4909. i dont have any rims or tires for sale right now. plese feel free to pm me if you instred in this stuff.

How mush is shipping and handling????

I am very interested in your EZ start system for $30 bucks. I am also interested in the wheelie bar for $10. I also need your fuel tank for $5.( Does the tank come with hoses and pinch clip and what is it's condition????) I need to know how much for every thing,plus shipping and handling and what payment method will you except? If the price is right then we can do some bussiness!!!!

I am very interested in your EZ start system for $30 bucks. I am also interested in the wheelie bar for $10. I also need your fuel tank for $5.( Does the tank come with hoses and pinch clip and what is it's condition????) I need to know how much for every thing,plus shipping and handling and what payment method will you except? If the price is right then we can do some bussiness!!!!

pm sent

fule tank and wheely bar SOLD

Do you take pay pal?

I am interested in your e-z start system. How would I pay you? Here is my email: [email protected]. I think I all ready asked you, but is this the E-Z start 2 for a 3.3 because the first gineration wont work on my 3.3

Yeah he has the newer EZ start. Same for the 2.5 up to the 3.3. I just put the same one on my .26 too. You will get to see it this weekend.

I am interested in your e-z start system. How would I pay you? Here is my email: [email protected]. I think I all ready asked you, but is this the E-Z start 2 for a 3.3 because the first gineration wont work on my 3.3
i have sent you a pm and email
Yeah he has the newer EZ start. Same for the 2.5 up to the 3.3. I just put the same one on my .26 too. You will get to see it this weekend.

thanks you for answer his question

also got a rool cage for a maxx its blue and red can get pics if needed. $30 obo

Status
Not open for further replies.