Sold / Found E-Maxx F/T....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitrobuzzard

Useless NOOB!!
Reaction score
Neither here...nor there...but everywhere
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
It's been awhile I know...lol

Been out of it for almost a year now, no flying either. Been busy with the new house but now...I'm ready to get back into it a bit.

I have a nice E-Maxx 14.4, RTR, i would like to trade for a nice Nitro TC3. Car doesn't have to have electronics but I do want a nice, well taken care of car with a good engine. Well, servos would be nice too...LOL

I dont have pics right now but I will get them up by Thursday, I hope...LOL

Oh yea, the E-Maxx is stock....truck hasn't really been run much. For some reason, it has an old TRX radio with it, 3-channel...don't know what happened to the original.

Drop me a pm or post here with offers, may consider other 1/10 touring but please, NO Cen or Traxxas models..thanks!

-Nitro

Last edited:
It's been awhile I know...lol

Been out of it for almost a year now, no flying either. Been busy with the new house but now...I'm ready to get back into it a bit.

I have a nice E-Maxx, RTR, i would like to trade for a nice Nitro TC3. Car doesn't have to have electronics but I do want a nice, well taken care of car with a good engine. Well, servos would be nice too...LOL

I dont have pics right now but I will get them up by Thursday, I hope...LOL

Oh yea, the E-Maxx is stock....truck hasn't really been run much. For some reason, it has an old TRX radio with it, 3-channel...don't know what happened to the original.

Drop me a pm or post here with offers, may consider other 1/10 touring but please, NO Cen or Traxxas models..thanks!

-Nitro

Just an FYI you have to put a price on anything you sale in the for sale/trade forum.

Also which modle of E Maxx do you have for sale/trade? is it the old or new version?

He is trying to trade it for a NTC3, so he does not need to post an asking price.

Good luck on your trade Buzzard.

Thanks for clearing that up NC, I didnt know if the forum rules had changed since I'd been gone...lol

It's the widemaxx but the 14.4V model.....still has the serial number decals on the front skid....very little usage

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.