Sold / Found ESC for drifter?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

charliejp

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
My TT01 came with a pretty worthless esc, I guess, so now I'm in the market. Let me know what you've got and it's for a 15t motor. I'm unfortunately electric ignorant. Thanks.

I have a LRP ESC with reverse good for 15T. I'll throw in a Speedgems 16x3 for free as well. Just rebuilt it. Works great. You'll need to do some soldering to the speed control leads.
My daughter crashed her buggy and destroyed the front end. I'm not fixing it at the moment and I need to sell some stuff. 25 shipped? i'll take a pic of it and post tonight.

That's a great deal dude ^^^

Go for it :D. If you need help soldering, there are tutorials online. My LHS does some soldering for free.

I have a LRP ESC with reverse good for 15T. I'll throw in a Speedgems 16x3 for free as well. Just rebuilt it. Works great. You'll need to do some soldering to the speed control leads.
My daughter crashed her buggy and destroyed the front end. I'm not fixing it at the moment and I need to sell some stuff. 25 shipped? i'll take a pic of it and post tonight.

If you say it's in good condition, I'll take it. Thanks.:D Oh yeah, can you PM your info again?

Doublechecked it, everything works and is clean.
It's a LRP AI super reverse. I think it is a stock esc from a T4 truck.
Don't laugh at my soldering and butt spliced motor leads. It was just temporary until I got some heat shrink to do the job right. I was not going waste a lot of time soldering a motor that I had no clue whether or not it was going to run or fry the car. It ran pretty damn good in my 4wd buggy.
Then I let my daughter take it out unsupervised.... she let a friend drive it....supposedly it "ranaway". I never even had a glitch from the radio in the car!

Last edited:
Sounds like your daughter learned a very important RC lesson, "Never let your friends drive your rig!" I lucked out the other day. I was playing with the tt01 on the tennis courts and a 7 year old kid asked if he could pwease dwive it? Battery went dead and I was saved.

Scrogg, your soldering can't be much worse than mine and I've got some heat shrink.

Status
Not open for further replies.