turbine funny car website

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice kenazzo. Keep up the good work, this is a project that may only be interesting to a niche group, but I'm sure by placing your ideas out there where everyone can see them you're going to help others fuel the addiction.

were and how much did that turbine cost ??? looks and sounds great tho :D =D

Very nice kenazzo. Keep up the good work, this is a project that may only be interesting to a niche group, but I'm sure by placing your ideas out there where everyone can see them you're going to help others fuel the addiction.
yes your right thats my idea to let people know that everything is possibile if you really whan t to do it thanks mate

were and how much did that turbine cost ??? looks and sounds great tho :D =D
you can buy it from usa or uk go to the site wren turbines and you can see the prices there thanks mate

So I am looking at the broken down picture of the engine. Pretty neat. So it is a single disc centrifugal flow compressor with a single stage axial flow gas turbine. How many fuel nozzles does it has and what kind of fuel does it use? I'm sure that thing cranks out some serious RPM. How well do the bearings hold up, are they sealed or have a lube system? Does it had any kind of EGT or TGT limiting systems? Sorry if I am asking too many questions....I work on jet engines for a living so that little thing is cool as hell to me. ;-)

So I am looking at the broken down picture of the engine. Pretty neat. So it is a single disc centrifugal flow compressor with a single stage axial flow gas turbine. How many fuel nozzles does it has and what kind of fuel does it use? I'm sure that thing cranks out some serious RPM. How well do the bearings hold up, are they sealed or have a lube system? Does it had any kind of EGT or TGT limiting systems? Sorry if I am asking too many questions....I work on jet engines for a living so that little thing is cool as hell to me. ;-)

ask as much as you like and i will try to answer your questions i dont know how many nozzle s its got sorry fuel is kerosine and jet1 oil it does have an ecu and onboard computer it revs 45000 idile and full thrust rpm is a woping 160000 per minute and its push is about 6 to 7 kilo s of thrust just ask and ill be glad to answer any questions you need to know

Frickenjoey do you work on heli's or jets . kenazzo thats awesome. the turbine is only pushing the car right?

Frickenjoey do you work on heli's or jets . kenazzo thats awesome. the turbine is only pushing the car right?

lol i work on a mechanical sweeper yes it is to push the car i think it should push it lol:hehe:

i didn't know whether it was shaft driven like a helicopter or just using the boost

no just using the boost i can tell it goes fast but now we have to see if it sticks to the ground

get a wing for it

i have got wings for it lol here they are
lg-114115.jpg

lg-114116.jpg

F/A 18 and a MIG 27 am i right

f 18 and saab viggen you wer nearly right i hope you like them

man that is some skill you have in painting/building those

i didnt build these i bought them but I've built alot of planes but when i find a bargain i take it lol

Back