The WORST day off EVER

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kswiencki

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
so yeah, my first day off.... happens to be the middle one's birthday.. So I make some fun plans.... to flush them down the toilet with the contents of my stomach..... I've been up since 1 vomiting and defocating with no control over either bodily functions. It feels like my house is a meat locker... the youngest one threw up, but now seems fine other than a little bit of the shits...... THIS DAY SUCKS!!!!!

yeah, i feel for ya... this is my first dayoff in months tho!!! and its beautiful out!!! i can't even make it down the stairs with out feeling like i got to yak again....

lo that sucks man, thats how it always seems to work though.

Dude that does suck. I hope it's just a virus. Maybe 24 hour or 12 hopefully.

IMG_0235.jpg

i win. lol

that sucks. that orange stuff sticks to skin

IMG_0235.jpg

i win. lol

Next time open your eyes and take it like a man. :p::hehe:

Anybody remember that Zed dude from Police Academy?

kswiencki that's a crappy way to spend a day off. The last two times I had a weeks vacation, I would start monday with being sick. But it would always clear for me getting back to work.

yeah, its funny how it always works out like that.....

here it is saturday morning. I feel like a million bucks!!!!! but now my wife has the "west nile" sickness..... :(

Back