Good one to buy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

black4x4

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I was wondering what good on road car for about 200-250 range and for a noob like me:hehe:. Like no broken parts and little fast I guess?

If you want a street car, the Associated T4 (I think) is a good Street rig. But I would recommend the Traxxas Slash because it seems to be nice and popular, fully water proof, about 200 bucks at any given day, and it's A arms and such are all covered and protected by the body.

HPI RS4 RTR 3 EVO+ http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_info.php/products_id/20043

Its $295 but damn well worth it IMO!

But know this: You can and WILL break parts on ANY RC sooner or later.

I think he wants electric RC Addict....

If you want a street car, the Associated T4 (I think) is a good Street rig. But I would recommend the Traxxas Slash because it seems to be nice and popular, fully water proof, about 200 bucks at any given day, and it's A arms and such are all covered and protected by the body.

I think he wants electric RC Addict....

OOPS!!! Guess I need to look at the fourm sub-topic next time!

Move along, nothing to see here...

+1 on the Slash but it may not qualify as street for everyone.

Yes, you'll break parts on ANY r/c at some point. I would go with the Associated TC3 with that budget. Very popular car, parts readily available at many hobby shops as well as online.

I have a Tamya TT01, its quite fast stock, and parts are fairly cheap for it so it wont cost too much to hop up. It is also a cheap car, you could buy a used one with lots of hop ups still in your price range.

Back