Fuel line?!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crunkvilletx

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
This is probably a stupid noob question but you know where the fuel line goes into the exhaust? Well how does it go in there because I just bought some orange fuel line and was wondering how to change that out.

Also about how long should I be able to run my evo+ on one tank of nitro.

Thanks

I've never seen line go IN the exhaust before. Usually there's a nipple that you push the line on to.

You sure you have the right hole? lol

ffgnfssgh_by_Cupooterluvr.jpg

Last edited:
Yea I just pulled the line out and it's just a hole..

It was in there about a half an inch.

It's just a stock hpi evo+, is there suppossed to be a nipple there?

pretty sure there is idk i could be wroung "wouldent be the first thaing I'm wroung at''

I wonder if anyone with an evo+ could chime in

my hpi firestorm, its just a whole, and you just push it in there.

Thats what she said.

but in all serious ness, you do just push it in, i just looked at mine, and pulled it out, and pushed it back in, and thats how it goes.

pretty sure there is idk i could be wroung "wouldent be the first thaing I'm wroung at''

including spelling.....

you say there is a half inch hole? that doesn't sound good. the nipple didnt rip off the pipe did it? stupid question maybe but a half inch hole just doesn't sound good to me.

Ok thank you I was just checking because other cars I look at it connects to a nipple thing LOL.

So about how long should I be able to run on a tank of nitro?

No the line is in the hole a half inch, not a half inch hole. Sorry if I said it wrong earlier

well, how many CC's is your tank, it really depends on that, Driving style, and how well its tuned, so its kinda hard to say.

75cc, I think it's tuned pretty good, I drive it a little hard but not to bad.

Well I just put the new orange fuel lines on and it looks pretty sweet!

I also adjusted the ride height a little cause it was way to low