Rock crawler rims and tires on Firestorm?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdub71

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Has anybody seen or done it? Wondering what it will look like, rediculous or not? I dont want to spend $90 or so on a whole new set and have it look like trash. I really like this rim and tire set up. What do you think?

hpi-wheely-king-rock-crawler-conversion-kit.jpg

I have a firestorm, and i personally think it would look rediculous.... Just cause the tires would sit taller then the car. thats my oppion though, use photoshop and chop them on a firestorm.

Well thats what I'm wondering. How tall are these tires? Does anybody know? I would photoshop them but I'm not possitive on the scale of the tires.

I'm running them tires on my berg they are....right around 5 1/4 tall...i think they look pimp on that thing.

I'm thinking they'll look good as well. I just havent seen any in person or next to a firestorm to see how they compare in size. If they look proportional I might pick up a set just to have when I go run out in the dirt. Can you post pics of them on your set up?

thanks...i think those tires just look mean on whatever they are on...

^^ I hope so. Is your rig considered 1/10th scale? How much did you get the rims and tires for?

Last edited:
Back