Quick reply??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LosiLST

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Is it just my computer or did the little box that use to have the quick reply disappear? It's not on any threads anymore. :\

It's on every post right in the bottom right. The symbol has a feather on it.

Ahahah, okay, I just had to reset my computer. Thanks though Rob

Hey guys, I have another question, how do you guys link stuff to words? Like when you This and then when you click on it it sends you to a link??

Hey guys, I have another question, how do you guys link stuff to words? Like when you This and then when you click on it it sends you to a link??

With the Hyper link button, when you reply in the message box there is two pictures of the earth one has a cain link on it. Click on the image and insert the link of you choice. You have got to highlight the word you want to use as your link.

kinda like Chip and his crew...:D

This is an image, but gives you the general idea for both links and images. I can't type the text to show you because it will automatically turn it into what it's supposed to do. The image is a online hosted image I got from the main RCNT page.

2009-0118-RCNTLinkExample.jpg

Typing in this text will give you this:
RC NT RULZ

rpm-wheelie-bar-mount.jpg