TMAXX HELP PLEASE! (Noob Question!)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KevinGalusha

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey Guys, I have my 2 trucks that I got off of ebay and I HAVE NOT run them yet. I just cleaned and installed the engines again for fire up. However, The Spur gear spins both ways in both of the trucks! Is that normal? Or what kind of damage am I looking at? PLEASE RESPOND SOON! The weekend is Tomorrow!

Thanks Guys
Kevin

It's normal on the stock trans,there is an internal clutch too and you can't spin the spur fast enough by hand to engage it.

Well then, fire it up and let us know how it does. It's been a few years since I had a Maxx, but that info sounds correct.

Well then, fire it up and let us know how it does. It's been a few years since I had a Maxx, but that info sounds correct.

What do you mean "sounds correct"? :D I've got one sitting on the floor beside me that I know is good and you can spin it the same way.

Well then, fire it up and let us know how it does. It's been a few years since I had a Maxx, but that info is ABSOLUTELY SPOT ON !!! :)

Hey Guys! Thank You soo much! I will let u know tomorrow!

What motors you have in them?

I have a sirio .18 in the one I am running currently.

Back